June 15, 2016
This week we welcome onboard Tim Matthews.
He’s the Vice President of Marketing for Incapsula, a cloud based security and acceleration platform that serves over 300,000 users across the globe. Tim is An experienced marketer across a broad range of technologies, building numerous marketing teams to help grow businesses, including two major acquisitions. Tim is also a published author and today is going to talk us through building Demand Through Influencers: with an insight into How to Build Referral, Advocacy and Affiliate Programs.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why you don't always need to fill the top of the funnel
- How writing a book will expand your horizons
- What simple programme will 10x your referrals
- Who is an advocate and why you need them
- How you to find and engage your advocates
- When to run a survey
- Affilliates vs Paid Ads
- What assets to offer your affiliates
- How this all works for B2B
"don't underestimate what people don't know" - Tim Matthews