July 13, 2016
This week we have with us, serial entrepreneur, digital sales and marketing expert and best selling author Eder Holguin With over 15 years in the industry helping businesses scale, grow and develop their marketing strategies to become fortune 500 companies. Not limited to the big brands either, he's been involved in plenty of innovative startups, one of which was his own, 'Ideal Media' which is a similar concept to Outbrain or Taboola, offering revenue to sites for displayads and sponsored content.
Nowadays he's the CEO of LiveVote a web platform that transforms simple text into captivating and revenue-generating content and he's here to tell us how it all started.
"don't quit your job!... start doing it part-time first" - Eder Holguin
In This Episode You'll Learn:
- Why communication is the key to any new business
- Dealing with rejection
- The concept: Hypothesise
- The creation: Survey your potential audience
- The birth of your startup: Listen to the market
- The launch of your startup: Deciding your brand values
- The development of your startup: Test your idea with the RIGHT audience
- The growth of your startup: Adaptation & pivot point
- Keeping your startup alive: Repeat, Improve, Maintain
"You have a choice, you can either be right or you can make money " - Eder Holguin